Saturday, November 22, 2008

In Memory of the Grassy Knoll

It's Thanksgiving break. I am in Illinois again for the holiday. Some fun things I like about Thanksgiving:

1) It's a production more than anything. Cooking, Eating, Disgesting, etc.
2) Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
3) Watching It's a Wonderful Life. This is the true beginning of Christmas season. It becomes officially appropriate to decorate, begin shopping, and other festive things of the sort. Not before Thanksgiving, after. This is a rule broken often which makes me a little bit sick sometimes. The longer you save it, the better it will be. At least that's what I've convinced myself. 

7 comments:

jiyoon said...

I really love watching "Love Actually"--it's such a lovely movie! Recommended for the holidays.

Christmas is a season where I sing carols and songs forever and everyone is annoyed by my persistent singing.

Also, thank you for your sympathy on my nervous breakdown of the future date. I can only hope it goes well :S

lyndie lou said...

Oh, Love Actually is a great one too!

jiyoon said...

AHHHH!!! That's my FAVORITE TOOOOOO (:

haha. my friends will never know what hit'em (:

Valerie said...

Oh my God, love you more!
You're wonderful.
I'm glad we follow each other's blogs now.
There's no love like blog love :] <3

chris koo said...

i was observing your word "knoll" and thought any word that had a letter "k" in them (inaudible ones) are all really rad:

-knock
-know
-knight
-knife

so it'd be really cool to add K's in front of the N words:

-"you're very knice."
-"you're knasty good."
-"that's a really fat knug."

and so forth

lyndie lou said...

chris, your use of the silent K is very sophisticate. I approve

chris koo said...

i can see that you have grand style like wise.

lol