Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birra Lyndie Debut

Super Bowl Sunday? Yeah, it's pretty neat. Good for the Steelers, I picked them, but still managed to loose five bucks in the pool. My scores were too optimistic, but a good game to watch nonetheless, some good commercials. All this aside, I was looking forward to tonight more as the debut of my first handcrafted home brew. Got some good reviews. Maybe I belong in the brew industry. Or at least maybe I would have placed well in an "Underaged First-Timer Brew" competition. Birra Lyndie, to appeal to the suave Italians in all of us. I'll work on a more fitting and creative name for the next batch. It was a long process, but well worth the time. 

Good friends, good times, good Birra Lyndie.

3 comments:

chris koo said...

that might be the coolest thing i've ever seen in my life.

lyndie lou said...

ha ha ha, I'm glad you like. Really, I'm only ever trying to impress you, and when I succeed, it rules. Maybe there will be more LyndieBeer to come, some for you to taste test.

chris koo said...

hahahhahahha
i figured you'd try to impress only me.
who else would this interest?
I WOULD LOVE TO TRY LYNDIEBEER.
just the sound of it is so smooth and so fly