Sunday, March 9, 2008

Beep, It's Whats for Dinner

Tonight while I was eating yak at a very delicious local Tibetan restaurant with my family, we were remembering a trip of ours a few years ago in London. We were staying the the Metropolitan hotel with Will.I.Am and some other peas. Actually, maybe all of them where there, except Fergie. We never saw her, but I guess she's too hot for the rest of her band anyway. I remember watching Mr. Cool walk from the elevator to the revolving door on his way out. As he walked he was really actually kind of dancing, and then spun his way out of the door. Definition of putting a spring in your step is him, no questions asked. That was fun. And the yak was good, I'm a first time yak-er, and according to our ex-monk waiter, "it taste like beep".

No comments: