Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Notorious P.I.G.

Being that there aren't many days remaining in August, I thought I would fill some more useless space. I am at the University now, and I'm well on my way to feeling like a scholar in training. I'm all moved in and finally feeling like I can call this cell of a place "home". I've brought in some inspirational posters and tidbits to keep myself feeling like myself. For example, on my desk I have hanging a torn out page of a magazine with a  picture of some kids climbing up and and around into a the most mix and match-y tree house I have ever seen. I don't know how that thing possibly stays together, or if it is even is functional at all, but I guess that's why I love it. Still someday, I hope I'll have one of my own. "What else is here" you ask? Well, a viking head, and 9 portraits of Biggie look-a-likes trying out for the Notorious B.I.G. biopic. These are the things that will keep me going this year. 

1 comment:

Penny Lane said...

hahaha

that is right ladies and gentleman I did provide Lyndie with the Tree House picture...torn from an art magazine..and yes if you look closely at the Biggie look-a-likes my dad does have the sweater as one of them...

So don't chu say I never done nothing for lyndie