Thursday, December 25, 2008

Oh My Golly, Havin' a Holly Jolly One

Merry Christmas! I finally got a new digital camera which doesn't capture garbage like my previous piece of junk - so hopefully I might be posting some more pretty pictures. Like today! I have an old glittery bird ornament pinned into my hair for my Christmas spirit. Lately I've been into dressing my head with small creatures, feather, and bows of all sorts. Why not, the real estate is there and waiting for the attention!
I also painted my brother some classic slip on Vans for Christmas, and turns out he reallllyyy loved them! I knew he would like them, but he was more than thankful, and said they were "boss" after informing me that, "from now on, you're painting all my shoes," a feat I think I can handle. It was fun. I picked a narwhale since he's kinds into those. The glitter paint makes the shoe.  
Anyway, it was a good session of a Christmas so far, now I get to look forward to eating my heart out! Creme puffs, pasta of all sorts, lots of gingerbread, and paper crowns of course!

1 comment:

chris koo said...

chika chika bowwwww lyndie.

you have taste in art, i'll give you that much.
the rest, we'll find out when we begin the painting.
(if it's ever gonna happen?)

MWUAHAHAHAHAH