Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Otis, a fish interested in the Arts.

This is my new fish called Otis. I was bummed about coming back to school, but bringing my new friend made it that much more exciting. He is my first Beta, for some reason I have always been against them, and opted for the goldfish of whatever type, but there's a beginning for everything I guess. My dad had a beta once, his name was Alpha. 

Otis is sick. He had/has a fungal infection, so I went off and got him antibiotics of some sort which then turned his water bright green, but if he is healing, then I can stand the color. Hopefully the little guy will pull through. He and I watched Helvetica together. He, unlike my previous fish, has a more sophisticated taste, one which enjoys documentaries of typography. 

My two roommates and I have our first tap dance lesson tonight.   

6 comments:

jiyoon said...

I hope Otis feels better.

chris koo said...

otis is sooo flyy...

lyndie lou said...

ATTN:
Otis is doing quite well!

jiyoon said...

RE: ATTN: YAY!

RE: the crazy shit that happened to me: They were all freaking out because some other guy had done the exact same thing [though I'm sure his wound was a LOT BIGGER than mine...] and they let him get back to work...Only 20 minutes later, he was feeling wooo-ly and his face turned puke-green. True story. It was truly just a little cut. I'll put up a picture sometime this weekend. I was never really delirious. I wish I had a hot lab director or a hot TA...

Actually. I did have a hot TA last semester, in my analytical chemistry. His name is Ross. I believe he is now dating my analytical chemistry prof [who he worked with].

All in all, chemistry makes me very happy (:

lyndie lou said...

Nothing rules more than a Chemistry love triangle. Lots of chemistry indeed. Pun intended.

lyndie lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.