Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Fine-Toothed Comb

Nothing too much has excited me lately, so I've been forced to use the fine tooth comb for the past couple of weeks in deciding what is somewhat more fascinating than not.  
  1. It is officially autumn, and the leaves have slowly but surely began to change. This is my favourite season, as I'm sure it is a lot of other people's too. The weather is still a little warm for optimal enjoyment, but I'm not about to rush the natural. I'll take what I can get. 
  2. Sept 12th: The day the worms came out. Post rain of course, but it has been a while since this has occurred. Worms have 5 hearts -all the more love to give. 
  3. Midterms have begun. I have discovered that now, more than ever, getting focused is a horse of a different color, but when I'm in the zone, I'm unstoppable. Sitting in the library the other night, "Dre is God 12/01" carved on the desk, I break a nail, and bleed all over my business notes. 
  4. I finally picked up a memory card for the Gamecube, so now I can create my own Tony Hawk pro-skaters. 
  5. On Tuesday, September 23rd, Jenny Lewis released her second solo album, and I pre-ordered a free autographed copy. How lucky. 
  6. This weekend, I will start working on my halloween costume. 
  7. Tonight is my first harmonica lesson.

1 comment:

chris koo said...

i'd like to be a worm, so i can be more warm.

... :)