Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba

One morning while watching Nick Jr., I mysteriously came across this show which I could explain none other than a Japanese infused Teletubbies meets Daft Punk. I recorded what I could on my cell phone to run around and show my friends, all who seemed way less interested in this than me. (This too to me was mind-blowing, what kid show featuring Biz Markie's "Beat of the Day" is not more than noteworthy!?) I just recently remembered this occurrence in my life and did some web surfing on the matter. Turns out there are a plethora of blogs and whatnot out there discussing what I found so fascinating about DJ Lance Rock and his crew in Yo Gabba Gabba:
Now, while you're waiting for Nick Jr. weekdays at 11:30, you can come here and get hyped.








Yes indeed Elijah Wood, that was lots of fun. Mmmmm.

No comments: