Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Little Orphan Annie...

Happy October!  My friend/accomplice/seamstress is helping me with my Peter Pan costume. Hopefully this will then mean that I will find a good use for it a couple Fridays from now. As I write this now, I have the TV behind me blaring Clint Eastwood in Fistful of Dollars. "My opinion, you'll make a fine pallbearer," Ok, so it's not the most uplifting of films, but I do enjoy my fair share of dramatic and violent westerns. Spaghetti and not. The soundtrack is key in the context of the flick as well. How can a scene be taken seriously without the incessant flute runs, and monk like chanting? Really gets me goin' for those cowboys. As for me, a newly acclaimed red head, I see life in a new light. Maybe not, and it isn't really that red, just darker. In any case, we'll see how long this bounce in my step lasts. 

Orangina helps too. 
Always.    

2 comments:

chris koo said...

bahhh. i know, i know, my favorite musical friend, i appreciate your company, whereever i am!

halloween... i haven't yet figured out what i plan to do that faithful day, but im hoping to get some buddies here to drive me to beaches, and watch the sea monsters consume my imagination with pumpkin fear and skeleton mindset.

im quite excited to see your peter pan costume. take some photos and put'em up!

chris koo said...

oh i figure you've heard of this spectacular brand, but it's so cool:

www.kidrobot.com

i know you'll just love it